Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of Week Two

I thought about posting many times this week but it seems so hard sometimes to put thoughts into words.  I haven't found the diet exceptionally difficult to stick with (the ideal protein foods taste so good) but my mind still struggles with the things that I can't have.

So today ends week two.  Day 14.  Weigh myself day. 
I really didn't know what to expect but I knew not to expect a week like last week. 
So I gingerly stepped on the scale to discover that I lost

4 lbs. 

Not 11 but good none the less.  I am okay with that.  So two weeks in and I am down 15 pounds.

I have sat through everyone at work eating delicious turtle pie and not caved. 
I have sat through my bible study group having banana chocolate chip bread and fruit and dip and didn't cave.
I am proud of myself.

And so.............I continue on. 

This week I am going to try to introduce more exercise.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing great, Joanne!! Any loss is not a gain and that is fantastic!!

    I was wondering how you were doing since you haven't been posting. Hope you have another great week!

    And, yeah, the exercise will make a difference!

    ReplyDelete